Prepossessing

Monday, April 24, 2006

Take One

Welcome to Prepossessing.

My main focus for this blog is to showcase internet video from a variety of sources. The site is technically a vlog but I do not plan to post work that I am producing myself. Instead, I see Prepossessing as a means to curate video programs on a variety of subjects.

My initial plan is to make distinct video exhibits comprised of work that is available on-line. The postings will resemble conventional art/independent video screenings with a set of five or six videos per program. I also plan to stick to specific themes or subject matter for each "screening".

I hope to keep fairly regular postings and commentary but I am sure things will be in flux as I figure things out and realize what I can and cannot do.

I hope Prepossessing will become my own personal on-line video exhibit.

Stay tuned.

Kevin

5 Comments:

  • Kevin, thanks so much for the positive feedback over at Modern Feminist. It means so much.

    This looks like a great project! It'll be awesome to see what you do with it.

    Will be tuning in,
    B

    By Blogger B, at 12:27 AM  

  • Killer B,

    Thanks for the support. I've seen a bit of the overall story on loaded pun and no practice but really enjoyed checking out what you had to say. Keep that fire in your belly.

    k.

    By Blogger K.H., at 7:40 PM  

  • Nice choices so far! Wonderful to have another intelligent and engaged resource for excellent web video/vlog work. Looking forward to more.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 PM  

  • Thanks for the kind words Brook. I am just getting wound up.

    I was really taken with trace garden and will be returning regularly.

    By Blogger K.H., at 9:25 PM  

  • Hello Kevin, good job you are doing, it's good to see more video art online.

    By Blogger loboreporter, at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.